Welcome to Grathmeld
Sponsored Links

September 13, 2008

Grandia 2 Review

Console : PC
Genre :
RPG

Prologue

Have you ever ask, are there are some RPG's for PC? I found the answer after I play Grandia 2. Yup! Grandia 2 is one of RPG for PC. For a playstation gamer like me, I really shocked from first time I play it. "What the hell? How can I miss a great RPG like this" maybe just like that my 1st expression I played Grandia 2. Okay enough for expression! Grandia 2 stories is tell about ressurection of Valmar (it's Demon God or something). Valmar part was scattered around and resides in people. For example Wing of Valmar that later became part of your party, Horn of Valmar that later became a sword, also there are enemies that resided by Valmar part.

Gameplay

Battle systems on Grandia is more advanced than common RPG, because we can't just attack after we input command. There are delay time before action and after command, also even you already has action there are still range between you and target that you must be considered. Not only that, in Grandia 2 battle systems you can also cancel your enemies from act (like cancelling enemies spell, attack, etc) but your act also can be cancelled by your enemies... This is the rough one!

Feature

Feature that impressing me so much maybe just it's battle systems, but there are one another features that I remembered. It's skill customization, where we can levelling up our special move skill level.
Contributed by dapit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandia 2 was one of my favorite. The battle system was one of the best according to my opinion.
The skill customization was also great although I didn't give much attention to them..