Welcome to Grathmeld
Sponsored Links

September 1, 2008

About Grathmeld

Grathmeld is a word I found from games called Ar-Tonelico, it's like a technic / procedure to create new item with recipe and some materials. I never thought that I can use this word as a blog address before, because I think this word maybe has already used by other people. But looks like I still have a little-luck, still has chance to get two different address in blogspot.com that I like (Escalario and Grathmeld). 

Content on this blog is focused on games that I had played, and majority for a game that I had been finished. Any pictures that uploaded in this blog is source from photograph from any media I found (just like cd cover, poster, etc). But I'm still not stupid enough to take a photo from monitor of TV or computer, because it's refresh rate will had a bad effect for pictures quality of my Nokia E50 camera phone.

No comments: