Welcome to Grathmeld
Sponsored Links

August 30, 2008

Alundra 2 Review

Console : Playstation
Genre :
Adventure

This game I played not so long after I get my Playstation console, main character in this game was a boy named Flint. I am a little forgot about story in this game, but it's looks like all about "magical key"(I totally forgot what it's called) that can make any living things becoming madness while put on it. Maybe for people in these days this game just common game, but back then this is one of a great game (on my opinion). In these games player will not only needs to hit a monster also progressing story, we also need to solving puzzle.

Maybe there are no special features considered this games was old generation playstation games, but still this game has basic feature for good adventuring game. Also there are basic element that Alundra 2 very goods, it is a character control. It's very easy and simple to move, jump, slashing sword, casting spell and using item. This is maybe the great point of old generation adventuring games, not complicated and easy to control.

No comments: